Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problema OpenVPN Certificate da Apple Phone verso D7000v2 (firmware V1.0.0.51_1.0.1 )

Pho3n1x
Tutor

Problema OpenVPN Certificate da Apple Phone verso D7000v2 (firmware V1.0.0.51_1.0.1 )

Ciao a tutti.

Da un po' di tempo a questa parte non riesco più collegarmi in VPN dal mio iPhone.

Ho aggiornato il router all'ultima versione del firmware, ho provato a riscaricare i file di configurazione per smartphone (Apple) seguendo al dettaglio la procedura ma l'errore è sempre quello: mbed TLS: SSL read error : X509 - Certificate verification failed, e.g. CRL, CA or signature check failed.

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 5

Re: Problema OpenVPN Certificate da Apple Phone verso D7000v2 (firmware V1.0.0.51_1.0.1 )

Italian to english translation:

Hello everyone.

For some time this Part I can not connect in VPN from my iPhone.

I upgraded the router to the latest version of the firmware, I tried to re-download the configuration files for Smartphones (Apple) following the procedure to detail but the error is always that: mbed TLS: SSL Read error: X509-Certificate verification failed, e.g. CRL, CA or signature check failed.

Message 2 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Re: Problema OpenVPN Certificate da Apple Phone verso D7000v2 (firmware V1.0.0.51_1.0.1 )

A partire dal firmware 1.0.0.51, l'implementazione OpenVPN D7000v2 ha (finalmente) ottenuto i certificati firmati SHA256. Non menzionato nelle note di rilascio, è necessario scaricare nuovamente la configurazione di OpenVPN dal router e installarla sul proprio iPhone.

I esiste una versione 1.0.0.52 con alcune correzioni di sicurezza disponibili su https://www.netgear.com/support/product/d7000v2.aspx#download

(oh scusa il mio italiano scritto è un po 'arrugginito - spero che tu sia in grado di capire)

Message 3 of 5
Pho3n1x
Tutor

Hi,

and thank you for your reply. I could try to respond you in english so also other users could add their comments.

I've already tried to download from my router (after fw udpate) the configuration file for my iPhone but without result...

I didn't noticed that there is another version of firmware...!!! The automatic search tool for update on my router don't advise me for a new version ! I could try to update manually to this version and repeat the procedure on my iPhone. I will let you know.

Many thanks

Message 4 of 5
Pho3n1x
Tutor

Only to let you know that the firmware version V1.0.0.52 resolve my issue.

Thank you very much !!!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7