Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Quick DGND3700 question

netman2008
Novice

Quick DGND3700 question

Hello All

I have just recieved this router and am happy with it so far. I am running firmware version: V1.0.0.12_1.0.12

The question i have is that when browsing through the menu's on the left side, i noticed it on average takes 2 seconds before the page loads, is this what other owners of the same router are experiencing as i was used to the DG834G which was a lot more quicker.

Thanks
Message 1 of 8
whitehed
Aspirant

try new firmware .17
Message 2 of 8
netman2008
Novice

whitehed wrote:
try new firmware .17

Yes its about the same.. do u have the same router.. ?? it usually takes about 1 or 2 seconds.. i have upgraded but have the same issue,.
Message 3 of 8
netman2008
Novice

Like especially when you click on the Wireless Settings menu, you only region bit for about 2 seconds then u see the rest ...
Message 4 of 8
Hagster1969
Aspirant

Im running .12 firmware and its pretty much instant on clicking the menu and page updates.

I click the wireless asyou do and the region does come up first but it is instantly followed by the rest of the page, not even 1/4 second.

Regards Guy
Message 5 of 8
netman2008
Novice

Hagster1969 wrote:
Im running .12 firmware and its pretty much instant on clicking the menu and page updates.

I click the wireless asyou do and the region does come up first but it is instantly followed by the rest of the page, not even 1/4 second.

Regards Guy

Thanks for the feedback
Message 6 of 8
netman2008
Novice

Does anyone else have this issue ??
Message 7 of 8
netman2008
Novice

thanks all , but i found what the problem was.. it was my AV slowing down the pages, when i turned the AV off, the pages were flying !!
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7