Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD failed to upload any files to USB device connected to the router D7000 Connection problem

ab91
Aspirant

ReadyCLOUD failed to upload any files to USB device connected to the router D7000 Connection problem

Hi to everybody,

from any PC (windown or MC) connected on LAN or WI-FI with any USB Device (8gb pen drive or 500 GB toshiba hard drive) when I copy a file from the pc to the direcory of the USB device connected to the router the trasfef start and then stop giving the following error:

FAILED TO UPLOAD

CONNECTION PROBLEM

thank you to anyboby that will replay.

Andrea

Message 1 of 8
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: ReadyCLOUD failed to upload any files to USB device connected to the router D7000 Connection pro

Hello ab91

What router device are you using?did you make change in Advance settings of "Readyshare" page?

Message 2 of 8
ab91
Aspirant

Re: ReadyCLOUD failed to upload any files to USB device connected to the router D7000 Connection pro

Hello Deniro

The router is a NETGEAR D7000.

I set up the readyshare page as for instruction.

The USB device is properly showed on the ReadyCLOUD or ReadySHARE utilies.

The only problem is the transfer of the files.

Message 3 of 8
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Thanks!we've already noticed that ReadyCLOUD D7000 device may not work with ReadyCLOUD utility very well,I will send issue request to Nighthawk team to investigate the issue.

Message 4 of 8
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ab91,

I will be moving your post to Nighthawk board to get the right community members.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 5 of 8
ab91
Aspirant

Hi JennC

thank you.

Message 6 of 8
ab91
Aspirant

Dear JennC,

the problem is the compatibility between Windows XP - Router - ReadyCloud

I installed on the same PC windows 7 and everything works properly.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Message 7 of 8
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello ab91

This is a known issue with the D7000 readyshare I have already sent it to engineers to find a correction I have no ETA on when this will be fixed.

DarrenM

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7