Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud Registration Error

madefope
Aspirant

Readycloud Registration Error

I previously had Readycloud working perfectly with my D7000 modem/router but after the latest firmware update I found the connected drives did not show up with the router in Readycloud.

I then unregistered and tried to register again on routerlogin.net which is when I found that I now cannot register my device with Readycloud.

When I enter my myNetgear/Readycloud username and (simple text and number) password which work perfectly on the respective websites the routerlogin.net site hangs for about 20 seconds and then returns a 'Registration Error' message and no further details.

I have tried numerous factory resets, different readycloud accounts and also downgrading firmware as has been suggested by other users but none of this has worked so I am wondering if anyone from Netgear would be able to help me debug what is going wrong and get this working or if there are any other steps other users know that I could take to fix this issue.

Model: D7000v1|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Readycloud Registration Error

Not Netgear if you don't mind - but bottom up, are the USB drives recognized, the default volume level shared folders created, the data accessible by SMB \\readyshare (or whatever name you have in place) or http resp. ftp (if enabled)? 

Message 2 of 3
madefope
Aspirant

Re: Readycloud Registration Error

Yes I definitely can use the drives on my local network via SMB, this is solely a Readycloud issue
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7