Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router d7000 stops to provide connection to new wireless devices connected

ichhabenichts
Aspirant

Router d7000 stops to provide connection to new wireless devices connected

Hello everyone! I want to submit my problem with the mentioned router: if I do connect a new device to WLAN, every other device already connected - via Wi-Fi - stops suddenly to receive the signal. For example: while I whatch netflix on my laptop I connect my smartphone to the Wi-Fi: well, streaming stops to function, and the Wi-Fi signal on my phone displays a problem over the connection, with the result the both of them (laptop & smartphone) ain't getting any internet connection.

Apologize to the poor-ish way to describe my problem but I can't add any further informations. 

Many thanks for any help.

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ichhabenichts
Aspirant

Re: Router d7000 stops to provide connection to new wireless devices connected

Ok update: I realize I did activate control-on-acces option. Even if my smartphone was white listed, problem was still present. I uncheck this option, re entered all the settings from scratch (user id, password, type of PPP) and now it is working fine.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ichhabenichts
Aspirant

Re: Router d7000 stops to provide connection to new wireless devices connected

Ok update: I realize I did activate control-on-acces option. Even if my smartphone was white listed, problem was still present. I uncheck this option, re entered all the settings from scratch (user id, password, type of PPP) and now it is working fine.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7