Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: USB Control Center Installer will not complete installation after forced reboot on El Captian

markysmoove
Aspirant

USB Control Center Installer will not complete installation after forced reboot on El Captian

I've tried multiple times to install this app each time upon the forced re-boot to complete the installation it states that "installation has failed please try to re-install".   I'm running El Capitan 10.11.6 on my Macbook Pro.  Any idea on this one.....Ready Share appears to only work on the PC platform as far as i can tell. 

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: USB Control Center Installer will not complete installation after forced reboot on El Captian

We have officially released the compatible software to work with Mac OSX and above.

ReadySHARE Printer Utility Version 2.36

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Welcome to the community, @markysmoove

What's the version of your USB Control Center Utility?

Are you using the beta specifically for El Capitan or higher version of Mac OS?

We have an ongoing beta software utility specifically for the USB Control Center Utility. 

Let me know if you do not have it yet and I will be happy to assist you in getting the copy. 

Message 2 of 5
markysmoove
Aspirant

Thanks 

I was using the latest version of the USB controller on the netgear website.  It lists as version 2.22. I presently have OS 10.11.6  

I was unable to find a beta version on Netgear's website that you are alluding to.   You clearly know more than I do on this....LOL    

Message 3 of 5
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

We have a beta firmware testing ongoing right now and that can be asked from our support team.

Let me ping one of our support member to contact and provide you this beta software.

Message 4 of 5
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

We have officially released the compatible software to work with Mac OSX and above.

ReadySHARE Printer Utility Version 2.36

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7