Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to find Network Drive on DGND3300v2 after Windows 10 upgrade

Peter-Inaus
Aspirant

Unable to find Network Drive on DGND3300v2 after Windows 10 upgrade

Upgraded to Windows 10. Now I can see and manipulate the router, change settings and all that, but cant see or access the USB Element drive attached to the Router.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Peter

Do you have any other devices that can access the router thats not on windows 10 to see if the drive is appearing for them so we can figure out if its the windows 10 machine or if the drive isnt showing up at all. Hope to hear your feedback.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
Peter-Inaus
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes I have another machine on Windows 7 and I have no problem seeing the drive wifh that. When I go into the router from the Windows 10 machine I am able to make the appropriate settings but when I try to find the drive in file .a manager it comes up it can't be found.  Running diagnosis it tells me that the DNS server  address is incorrect or not working  but it is automatically generated by the ISP and everything else works ok

Peter

Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Have you tried to access the drive by putting \\readyshare into a web browser or in your run menu. you could also try to log into the drive from the web if you have set up a readyshare cloud account. Hope to hear your feedback on this 

https://readyshare.netgear.com/login/index.html

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7