Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to register d7800 as already registered

sooty_after60
Aspirant

Unable to register d7800 as already registered

Hi

I bought the D7800 router and am having problems setting it up. So I registered so I could use Netgear community. However after not getting any further, I decided I wanted to try the 90 day support offered by Netgear. However I can't register my product as the system is having problems with my email/password combination. I did try the email/password combination I used to register for Netgear community but that was also having problems. What would you advise? Many thanks.

Model: D7800|Nighthawk X4S – AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Unable to register d7800 as already registered

Please post about this in the DSL modem forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/DSL-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-dsl-modems-routers

You'll need to contact NG support about this. 

Good Luck. 

@sooty_after60 wrote:

Hi

I bought the D7800 router and am having problems setting it up. So I registered so I could use Netgear community. However after not getting any further, I decided I wanted to try the 90 day support offered by Netgear. However I can't register my product as the system is having problems with my email/password combination. I did try the email/password combination I used to register for Netgear community but that was also having problems. What would you advise? Many thanks.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7