Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WiFi Schedule

4Slewi4
Aspirant

WiFi Schedule

Please ignore the model number - Doesnt have my model number in the menu - This post is for a D7800

Been happy with this router up until a month ago

Had wifi scheduling configured and working fine  - Turning off when it was supposed to and turning back on etc

But then router was turning on with no wifi access whatsoever - A firmware upgrade seemed to fix this

And that brings me to yesterday  - Same problem again ... reset router 6 or 8 times and still no schedule

Noticed that Time on router was saying 1st Jan 1970

So what i had to do to get round this was to set the time back 6 hours to bogato time i think...apply that setting

Then back to my normal time in UK .....apply.... problem fixed ..... Showing correct time now in interface

But now here is the main problem

The schedule box to configure the wireless schedule is greyed out !!!!

Cannot click on add period as its all greyed out  - So cannot configure wireless schedule at all now

Has the latest firmware blocked this per chance or has this become a faulty router

Firmware is the latest  - V1.0.1.34

Hope someone else has this issue on D7800

Regards

Model: R6800|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
4Slewi4
Aspirant

Re: WiFi Schedule

That did the trick

Brilliant  - Thanks

Tried IE11 and that worked  - surprisingly

First major problem i have had with this router since i brought it last year  - Not a year old yet

Keep the FW`s coming Netgear ......

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Try IE11 or FF or Opera browser to see if this is happening there as well. 

Might have to reset and see if you can get the options to work...

Message 2 of 4
4Slewi4
Aspirant

That did the trick

Brilliant  - Thanks

Tried IE11 and that worked  - surprisingly

First major problem i have had with this router since i brought it last year  - Not a year old yet

Keep the FW`s coming Netgear ......

Message 3 of 4

@4Slewi4 wrote:

Please ignore the model number - Doesnt have my model number in the menu - This post is for a D7800

Probably because you have posted it in the Nighthawk WiFi Routers section rather than the area for DSL Modems & Routers. Netgear does not make these thing easy.

DSL Modems & Routers - NETGEAR Communities

I mention this because that is a better place to look for people who may have had the same experience.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7