Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: a strange problem D7800

badr2020
Aspirant

a strange problem D7800

Hello : )
I do not speak much English, so I will use Google translate:)
I have a modem D7800 two weeks ago and observed a strange problem with me was repeated twice.
The problem in detail:
Anafta much electricity we Minutes later, back to work again.
But the modem does not work only sporadically Led energy and one Ethernet port connected to a device in white lighting.
Problem solving even the modem works is extinguishing the modem from the back and then separate the connected device with the modem via Ethernet and modem is turned on again.

Model: D7800|Nighthawk X4S – AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 5
badr2020
Aspirant

correction:
It must be separated from all devices Ethernet ports, and the separation of a phone cord from the modem.
Related modem service: DSL

Message 2 of 5
badr2020
Aspirant

Filming problem was lifted on YouTube

https://youtu.be/79J5C2DyS3Y

Message 3 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello badr2020

I would first do a factory reset then make sure you have the latest firmware on the device after that I would set the modem back up and see if these issues persist if so then you may want to contact Netgear support as it could be a hardware issue with the product.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 5
badr2020
Aspirant

The action steps that I mentioned before opening this complaint without interest.
There are no so-called technical support Netgear ghosts they do not see them does not interest them.
Thanking God for the blessing of the Amazon has been a new prosthetic device for the same model.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7