Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

collegamenti Lan

Primalancia
Guide

collegamenti Lan

Buongiorno a tutti,

ho un problema con le connessioni lan, in pratica quando vi collego i dispositivi il modem non li vede. C'è un qualche parametro da settare?

ho win7, versione modem v.1.0.1.44

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
Primalancia
Guide

Rif.: collegamenti Lan - LAN connection problems

Ok, thanks to Furrynutz for interest, yes, all devices are automatically placed IP addresses. I solved changing the modem IP, now I see all the other devices, especially the inverter, so I can work quietly. Thanks again for the help.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: collegamenti Lan

English please. 

Message 2 of 7
Primalancia
Guide

Goodmorning everyone, I have a problem with LAN connections, basically when I connect the devices the modem does not see them. Is there any parameter to set? I have win7, modem version v.1.0.1.44.

thank

Message 3 of 7
Primalancia
Guide

I think i understand what the problem is, the modem has as 162.168.0.1 the devices that attack via lan (fixed pc and inverter) have ip 192.168.1.xxx. Is this the problem that the modem does not see the devices? If so, how can I set up my modem or devices?

Message 4 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Are your devices set for setic IP addresses? Besure all devices are set for automatic obtain IP addressing. 

Message 5 of 7
Primalancia
Guide

Ok, thanks to Furrynutz for interest, yes, all devices are automatically placed IP addresses. I solved changing the modem IP, now I see all the other devices, especially the inverter, so I can work quietly. Thanks again for the help.

Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Enjoy. 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation