× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

192.168.1.1 won't work & not able to Login Netgear router

ranjayQ
Follower

192.168.1.1 won't work & not able to Login Netgear router

I don't know How but i amnot able to login netgear router. i have tried Routerlogin.com & .net Also 192.168.1.1 but no help. i amnot able to access netgear router admin page. what should i do ? i am using windows 10 to login netgear router

Model: WN802Tv2|Netgear Wireless N Access Point|EOL
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
rakeshser
Initiate

Re: 192.168.1.1 won't work & not able to Login Netgear router

Hello @ranjayQ 

Since you are using Windows 10 computer & as per my understanding You are not able to Login netgear router admin console for you to change the settings so this is How You Should go about this issue - 

• Restart your computer & refrsh the Browser (If Possible Try a different Browser ). make sure 192.168.1.1 is the default Ip Address & computer or Phone is connected to netgear router Before you access the setup page.
  • Go to 192.168.1.1 & access the Router Admin page using the default Login credentails. default Username is = admin , Password = password
  • Make sure You type the default Ip Address at the top of your Web address in (URL Box ) Once Logged in you are free to make changes as you wish. 
  • if nothing works Please Reset the netgear router to start fresh & i am sure that Would Be Work Just Fine. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
rakeshser
Initiate

Re: 192.168.1.1 won't work & not able to Login Netgear router

Hello @ranjayQ 

Since you are using Windows 10 computer & as per my understanding You are not able to Login netgear router admin console for you to change the settings so this is How You Should go about this issue - 

• Restart your computer & refrsh the Browser (If Possible Try a different Browser ). make sure 192.168.1.1 is the default Ip Address & computer or Phone is connected to netgear router Before you access the setup page.
  • Go to 192.168.1.1 & access the Router Admin page using the default Login credentails. default Username is = admin , Password = password
  • Make sure You type the default Ip Address at the top of your Web address in (URL Box ) Once Logged in you are free to make changes as you wish. 
  • if nothing works Please Reset the netgear router to start fresh & i am sure that Would Be Work Just Fine. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7