need help. router power cords accidently unpluged; now the internet connection cannot be re-established. tyring to go through setup to re-connect with internet---no luck.
We know nothing about your hardware.
What is this router?
Is there a modem in front of it?
Have you restarted the entire network in the ciorrect order?
Be sure to restart your network in this sequence:
- Turn off and unplug modem.
- Turn off router and computers.
- Plug in and turn on modem. Wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
- Turn on the router and wait 2 minutes for it connect.
- Turn on computers and rest of network.
Apologies for all the questions. But you can help people to help you by providing the information suggested in this forum's header:
Subject (Include model number and brief summary)
Model (Recommended - Helps the community give the best answers)
Body (Include additional detail including model version, firmware, OS and environment where relevant.)
They are there for a good reason.