× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 Hasn’t Worked For Days

wtsft
Follower

A6210 Hasn’t Worked For Days

Hello, I would like to start this off by saying that I’ve owned this product for 3 years. Although I’ve had quite a lot of problems with it over these years, none of these problems have been as large as the one I’ve been having. I have tried every single thing I have seen online to fix this problem, but to no good results. These things have ranged from changing power settings, switching USB ports, changing USB settings, switching positions of the adapter, and many more. I have no clue what to do now, as I have been completely stumped on this mess for days. Roughly 3 days ago, I was talking to a friend on Discord. I was then interrupted by my router going out. I reset the router, and it started working again for all devices in my house other than my network adapter. It hasn’t worked since. I’m able to connect to the internet when using it, but nothing internet-related will work. Applications like Steam, Discord, my web browser, etc. won’t work. I know a virus didn’t cause this to happen, as the last thing I downloaded was Skyrim from Steam. My adapter will also disconnect and reconnect to my pc at random intervals. Another strange thing that occurred during this was every network I had connected to which were available near me all duplicated themselves, keeping the same names but with a 2 after them on the duplicates. Should I buy a new product? Or is there a fix that I haven’t seen that might work? Any help is appreciated.
Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 2

Re: A6210 Hasn’t Worked For Days

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

WiFi Adapters - NETGEAR Communities

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

If you do repost there, you might get a better response if you made your message more easy to read and understand than that slab of text that includes a lot of irrelevant details. Stick to the point. Just explain the problem.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7