× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: AC-1200 Smart WiFi Router with External Antennas stops working again and again

reachchandra
Follower

AC-1200 Smart WiFi Router with External Antennas stops working again and again

Hi  , I have brought  a new router  . I have lease line connection in my office .  I have configured the router and it works well for some time , then it disconnects  from the internet  .  I tried with other netgear router, there is no disconnection  . whenever this happens i rebooted the router  and it start working again but after 10 minute or so it disconnect's . pls advice is there any problem with the router or i am missing some point  .  

After configuration  , one need reboot the router again and again.  

Prakash Chandra  

976 330 3421 

India

Model: R6220|AC1200 Smart WiFi Router with External Antennas
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: AC-1200 Smart WiFi Router with External Antennas stops working again and again

Hi @reachchandra,

Please try resetting the router to factory defaults. If the issue persists, you can try re-flashing the firmware then reset and reconfigure it again.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @reachchandra,

Please try resetting the router to factory defaults. If the issue persists, you can try re-flashing the firmware then reset and reconfigure it again.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @reachchandra,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7