× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ac1200 c6220 VPN

bbbbbobber
Aspirant

Ac1200 c6220 VPN

My problem is not with the R6220 - it is with the C6220. Regrettably, the entry process to creating a new post doesn't recognize that model number. I'm trying to be proactive but I can find NO discussion about how to set up a VPN on this device, if possible. Help?

Model: R6220|AC1200 Smart WiFi Router with External Antennas
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Re: Ac1200 c6220 VPN

C6220 are covered in the Cable Modems & Routers community area, that's why the C6220 nor any other Cxxxx is not recognized in other sections.

Afraid, I can't find any indication - neither in the product description nor in the documentation that this device does have any VPN capabilities (being as a call-home VPN, being as a hide-my-a** VPN client). 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Re: Ac1200 c6220 VPN

C6220 are covered in the Cable Modems & Routers community area, that's why the C6220 nor any other Cxxxx is not recognized in other sections.

Afraid, I can't find any indication - neither in the product description nor in the documentation that this device does have any VPN capabilities (being as a call-home VPN, being as a hide-my-a** VPN client). 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7