× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ac1750 router login page redirects to create account page when I am already registered

yousufak22
Aspirant

Ac1750 router login page redirects to create account page when I am already registered

Whenever I am trying to login to the router login page with admin and the set password, the page doesnt open and it directs to accounts.netgear page. Tried resetting the router admin password and it is still redirecting. Please suggest
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Ac1750 router login page redirects to create account page when I am already registered

Have you tried a different browser or pc? 

Or clearing cache/cookies?

Another thing to try is using the ip address of the router. 

Message 2 of 5
yousufak22
Aspirant

Hello there.
I've tried on my mobile, my mac with the ip address of the router itself.. but it is still the same. It keeps redirecting to the official Netgear login page for registration when i have done it already.
Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

What actual router is it? AC1750 is a speed. 

What modem is it connected to?

What firmware is on it? 

Did you try the app? 

Or using its ip address to log in?

Message 4 of 5
yousufak22
Aspirant

6350 is the model. No such modem connected to it.
Firmware version: 1.1.0.78
I did use the app but the app doesn't have much features w.r.t channels or router password setting feature isn't there.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7