× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Any help would be appreciated - NG is efhing usless for support ac1000 r6080

myrouterisefhed
Follower

Any help would be appreciated - NG is efhing usless for support ac1000 r6080

new router  AC1000  R6080  No internet connection - I have connection in - router doesnt see it  two troubleshooting steps offered  'turn it off and on',  and 'make sure cable is plugged in'   Thank you captain obvious . . .

Tried to get support (free support 24/7 for first 90 days - registered product  but each time submitted is said 'something went wrong, please try again'  pretty helpful right ?  lmao  also, can't get to support because they say my ser number is invalad - thinking that fter putting it in 13 times I have it right.  so    new product  doesnt work  no manufacturer help  pleast tell me I'm a moron and doing something wrong and how to fix it  thanks

Model: R6080|AC1000 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Any help would be appreciated - NG is efhing usless for support ac1000 r6080

Hi @myrouterisefhed,

Welcome to the community!

1. What is the firmware version of the router?

2. What is the status of the Internet LED (planet symbol) on the front panel?

3. You can try performing a loop back test to check if the WAN port of the router is functional. This link may help out.

Dexter

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @myrouterisefhed,

Welcome to the community!

1. What is the firmware version of the router?

2. What is the status of the Internet LED (planet symbol) on the front panel?

3. You can try performing a loop back test to check if the WAN port of the router is functional. This link may help out.

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @myrouterisefhed,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7