× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6230

bob56
Tutor

C6230

My wife logs in on her IPhone and after a few seconds it kicks her offline. Can someone help?

Message 1 of 8
plemans
Guru

Re: C6230

Does it say why its kicking her off? 

What band is she connecting to? 2.4ghz or 5ghz?

Is any other device having issues or just your wife's phone?

Message 2 of 8
bob56
Tutor

Problem solved but thank you very much for the response.

Message 3 of 8
plemans
Guru

Might mark it as solved and what you did to fix it to help out others with the issue. Either way glad it's working!
Message 4 of 8

@bob56 wrote:

Problem solved ....

How?

Might help someone else in future.

Message 5 of 8
bob56
Tutor

Instead of repeatedly trying to get answers typing in the router login .net i tried typing in the router IP address number and bingo! Everything i needed...duh.

Message 6 of 8

@bob56 wrote:

Instead of repeatedly trying to get answers typing in the router login .net i tried typing in the router IP address number and bingo! Everything i needed...duh.

Smart move.

This is especially useful when you are playing with wifi extenders and access points. They will get their own IP address from your router rather than anything "hard wired" by Netgear.

Sounds like you were trying to get at the controls on your device. But that's just a guess because you didn't give us much to go on.

Message 7 of 8
bob56
Tutor

Yes i was trying to get the router main page because i couldn't connect anything to it. I also wanted to make sure the whole neighborhood couldn't use my free service.

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7