× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can not access the www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com or IP Address for my WNDR3800 Router

Mike37
Aspirant

Can not access the www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com or IP Address for my WNDR3800 Router

Hello I trying to access my Wifi on the wndr3800  Router , i dont know the passwords, i looked on line and none of web sites to access this Router are working www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com or using my IP address 192.108.01 can you help ! Thank YOU Mike

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Mike37
Aspirant

Re: Can not access the www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com or IP Address for my WNDR3800 Rout

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
TheEther
Guru

Re: Can not access the www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com or IP Address for my WNDR3800 Rout

www.routerlogin.net and www.routerlogin.com are used to log into your router's management portal.  You must, of course, be connected to your router's network (through Ethernet or Wi-Fi) in order to log into the router.  If you don't know your router's Wi-Fi password, then presumably you are not connected via Wi-Fi.  Do you have a computer with an Ethernet?

The WNDR3800 uses a default IP address of 192.168.1.1.  192.108.01 is not a properly formatted IP address.  Netgear has an article that details how to find the IP address of your router.

Message 2 of 3
Mike37
Aspirant

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7