Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Highlighted
Follower

Can't show the contents of USB connected storage on R6400 in ReadyCloud App for iOS

R6400 firmware version 1.0.1.20_1.0.16, ReadyCloud APP v1.5.9. iOS 10.2.1. When connected an USB disk on the USB2.0 port of R6400, can't display the contents in the ReadyCloud APP, the R6400 device could be found, and the APP just keeps saying "Refreshing" after click the R6400 icon. However, the contents can be showed up correctly by using the web version of ReadyCloud. What's the root cause of this behavior? How to fix? Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't show the contents of USB connected storage on R6400 in ReadyCloud App for iOS

Hi @Scorpiorat,

1. Have you tried logging out then logging back in on the app?

2. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

3. Does the issue persist on your other devices (Android, another iOS)?

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't show the contents of USB connected storage on R6400 in ReadyCloud App for iOS

Hi @Scorpiorat,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Aspirant

Betreff: Can't show the contents of USB connected storage on R6400 in ReadyCloud App for iOS

Hi Dexter,

Thanks for following up!

Yes, I tried to logout/login and reinstall the app, also installed the app on both of my iPhone and iPad Air 2, it still didn't work. Just hanging there refreshing but never return with anything. It's normal to read/write the contents by Windows PC explorer and readycloud website version.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @scorpiorat1,

Let me check on this.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @scorpiorat1,

Please make sure that the time on the router is correct and that the Automatically adjust for daylight savings time is checked.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 6 of 6