× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot register used Orbi RBR40

KamaliTamale
Follower

Cannot register used Orbi RBR40

I purchased the Orbi Home WiFi System from a family living near me and when I went to register it I received a message stating that the product has already been registered. How can I go about registering it to me?

RBR40 with two satellites
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

You have a couple of options, try to find a local contact number (it may be well hidden) or send a private message to one of the Netgear moderators here.

If you are lucky, maybe @Christian_R, @ChristineT or @DexterJB will step in.

They may ask you to send them a serial number and the email address you have registered with MyNetgear.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
woonesuf
Aspirant

Take the rice purity test and post your scores on this thread I'm interested to see which one of you is so pure virgin Mary would be proud and which of you is not :smitten:

Message 2 of 3

You have a couple of options, try to find a local contact number (it may be well hidden) or send a private message to one of the Netgear moderators here.

If you are lucky, maybe @Christian_R, @ChristineT or @DexterJB will step in.

They may ask you to send them a serial number and the email address you have registered with MyNetgear.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7