× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Customer Support

BiggestB
Follower

Customer Support

It's crystal clear that Netgear has a severe reputaion problem in relation to post purchase product and customer support.

To date - I have yet to see a single positive feedback in relation to Netgear Customer Support. This is deeply troubling. Even my own experience was to speak with an individual who wanted to sell me their cover for up to two years. From what I have seen in terms of people's feedback of that cover - it's not only an amateurish total rip-off but gives the user a headache and grievous experience.Particularly people report poor connection times to an operator. Fobbed off excuses and delays. Multiple hours on phones with no positive outcomes. Worse still - using it as a conduit pathway to sell more intricate and expensive cover.

I challenge Netgear to provide me a free consultation (or series of them) over a short period of time - say 2-3 hours max in order to fix my Orbi RBK50 Mesh Router system and get it running properly again. I will not enter into an expensive new warranty that has such an abysmally dreadful reputation.

If they are able to bring my Orbi system back to life ongoing, then I will gladly endorse them - until that occurs - stalemate and I will counter endorse the company particularly when product reviewers champion their products.

Netgear - your choice - because it appears you don't give a jot for your customers.

If I behaved like this in my own profession (pharmacy) - I'd risk being reported and potentially struck off unless I upped my game.

Erstwhile I suspect you must be rationalising that its cheaper to pay a legal team to keep your customers at arms length, while maintaining said lawyers in their well-heeled, arrogant and haughty lifestyles.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7