Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DM200 and SRA Support

MattQLD
Follower

DM200 and SRA Support

I have a DM200 router and I need to get SRA (Seamless Rate Adaption) enabled to support our internet connection. Can anyone tell me how (or if) this can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Model: DM200|Broadband High-Speed DSL Modem
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
ErnestTheGreat
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: DM200 and SRA Support

@michaelkenward  the reason it's not mentioned in UM is that there is no Web UI option for it. The SRA has to be supported for the device to be compliant with ITU-T G. 993.2. The only reference I can find in UM is that it is ITU-T G. 993.2 compliant.

DM200UM.png

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies

@MattQLD wrote:

I have a DM200 router...

That's a DSL modem with limited router features. You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk). (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so there may be useful responses here, but a modem is very different from a basic router, so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

DSL Modems & Routers

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 5
ErnestTheGreat
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @MattQLD,

The DM200 supports SRA and it is enabled by default already.

Message 3 of 5

@ErnestTheGreat wrote:

Hi @MattQLD,

The DM200 supports SRA and it is enabled by default already.

The manual doesn't mention it.

I can't get into my DM200 without messing around, so can't help with tracking it down in the browser graphical user interface.

Not much here either:

Search - NETGEAR Communities – SRA DM200

Can you help @MattQLD with a pointer?

Message 4 of 5
ErnestTheGreat
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@michaelkenward  the reason it's not mentioned in UM is that there is no Web UI option for it. The SRA has to be supported for the device to be compliant with ITU-T G. 993.2. The only reference I can find in UM is that it is ITU-T G. 993.2 compliant.

DM200UM.png

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7