× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EXT 6120 dual band authentication problem on smart tv

ToniG
Aspirant

EXT 6120 dual band authentication problem on smart tv

Hi. Ive just set up my wifi ext 6120 dual band as a range extender. It is working on all my devices beautifully, but my smart tv keeps saying authentication problem evertime I connect. I have rebooted the router, rebooted the extender and I have forgotten the network and tried to reconnect. The tv only runs on 2.4 but the 2.4 on the extender is on full range, so no problem there. As I said all other devices are running beautifully on the extender. I am not tech savvy and have tried as much as I can google. If you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated, but please talk to me like im the learning three year old, as I am not great with tech.
Thanks 🙂
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ToniG
Aspirant

Re: EXT 6120 dual band authentication problem on smart tv

Not sure how to delete this, but I've solved my own problem... I restarted the TV and voila!! Now I feel validated lol.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ToniG
Aspirant

Re: EXT 6120 dual band authentication problem on smart tv

Not sure how to delete this, but I've solved my own problem... I restarted the TV and voila!! Now I feel validated lol.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7