Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Grey or greyed out NEXT BUTTON in NETGEAR ROUTER firmware +found with other button WORKAROUND SOLVED

Solarsails
Aspirant

Grey or greyed out NEXT BUTTON in NETGEAR ROUTER firmware +found with other button WORKAROUND SOLVED

NETGEAR ROUTERS: "NEXT BUTTON" is (grey,greyed) when attempting to use the NETGEAR GENIE wizard to configure an ACCESS POINT. (A grey button is essentialy disabled or not enabled and will not function.)

The following describes a rather frustrating bug that you have probably encountered while working with a NETGEAR ROUTER.

I will help you to address and work around the issue (bug) that you have encountered while using the NETGEAR GENIE APP to manually configure your NETGEAR ROUTER to be an ACCESS POINT / AP. This problem is encountered on the 'network name and security settings' page (can be found on other firmware pages) and manifests as a disabled (grey or greyed out) NEXT button which prevents the user from continuing to the next configuration menu page.

Model: EX6200|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
RedDevil1968
Aspirant

Re: Grey or greyed out NEXT BUTTON in NETGEAR ROUTER firmware +found with other button WORKAROUND SO

I had the same exact problem with Chrome on WIndows 11 and Android.

It worked in MS edge!  Such a frustrating afternoon.....

My extender is now configured after a factory rest!! 🙂

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7