Re: Help - Iphone cannot stay connect to wifi through netgear model 2700

ADussart
Follower

Help - Iphone cannot stay connect to wifi through netgear model 2700

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me -

I bought the Netgear EX2700-100UKS range extender N300 a year ago, which has been working fine up until a couple of weeks ago where I find the connection to my iphone now doesnt stay connected. As soon as I put my mobile down and not use, the wifi disconnects. Each time when I require my phone, I then need to manually connect the Wifi (via the netgear booster). Once connected, the wifi works absolutely fine. I just dont understand why it doesn't stay connected as it when the mobile is not in use - It will only stay connected as long as im using my iphone. 

I have turned both booster and mobile off in hope that it helps, althoug thiis hasnt improved. 

The booster is directly one floor underneath, though I dont think the location is an issue as it connects perfectly, its staying connected. 

If anyone has any tips or advise! Thank you. 

Model: PR2000|NETGEAR Trek - N300 Travel Router and Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
William10a
Master

Re: Help - Iphone cannot stay connect to wifi through netgear model 2700

Do you have access to cell with a wifi scaning program on it or a laptop to check thesignal level at that area and the other networks around you that interfering . Has anything changed in your homes network or around .

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E