× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Horrible customer service from supervisor also

briaw_
Follower

Horrible customer service from supervisor also

I had horrible service with the whole netgear service. I purchased the "contract" then told them the issues I was having but figured out I did not need them it was an internet issue. The woman told me she would refund me then 3 months later they charged me again. They kept stalling my refund and telling me it was already processed which was a lie. I finally spoke to a supervisor after they told me multiple times they were busy. He told me I would be recieveing both refunds back. I only got one back, I called weekly after this and they continued to lie and tell me it was escalated and processed by the care team. Then I was told the refund was processed but weeks passed and still no refund. Then I called and they told me it was processed and to call my bank but after giving me a wrong amount I called back to verify and was told that that was a COMPLETE LIE. I asked to speak to a supervisor and Ali Leonard was very rude. I tried to explain the situation and why I was so furstrated and he told me, " When are you going to let me speak". After that I asked for his name and corporate's number and he then apologized saying it was connection issues. He then told me that becuase I talked to the woman and explained the problem and results I was getting I would not be gettong my refund back even when every other member told me I would inculding another supervisor. He had an attitude and the only time he tried to be understanding was when I asked for his name. There is no excuses for a customer having to call over 10 times for a refund. Also it is inacceptable to tell a customer multiple times they will recieve both the refunds back then Ali Leonard come back and say he cannot address anything he was not on the phone for. I tried contacting corporate and have not be able too. It is not about the money but poor cutomer service. I plan on taking further action since this company was not willing to accomodate the customers it so easily takes money from. 

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7