Highlighted
Aspirant

I have tried signing into routerlogin.net and 10.0.0.1 with defauts, but not working!

I have a Netgear router and I want to monitor the users on my router. I tried logging into routerlogin.net and 10.0.0.1 none are working. I also have reset my router and tried, but with no luck. I have been typing the defaults on the sticker of my router. They are Admin and Password. My router model is something like WNDR3800 N600 Premium. Can somebody please help me?

Message 1 of 10
Highlighted

Re: I have tried signing into routerlogin.net and 10.0.0.1 with defauts, but not working!

The usual destinations are:

http://www.routerlogin.com/

and

http://www.routerlogin.net

If they don't work, then the IP address might be an option. Here the usual suspects are:

http://192.168.0.1

or

http://192.168.1.1

The next move is to use ipconfig to find the IP address of the gateway. Is that how you got 10.0.0.1? That is usually a sign of a modem/gateway combination arguing over the addresses to use.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 10
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: I have tried signing into routerlogin.net and 10.0.0.1 with defauts, but not working!

I have tried both and I used ipconfig and I know my IP address is 10.0.0.1. Whenever I try 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1, but my browser says it took too long to respond. The only way i can reach the sign in page is using routerlogin or 10.0.0.1. The popup asking for the username and password just disappears and reappears whenever I type anything in it.  

Message 3 of 10
Highlighted

How are you accessing the router? Web browser, desktop genie, mobile genie?

If you are doing it with wifi, remember that you have to login to the wifi before you try to get at the browser, and the browser password is not the same as the wifi password on the label.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 4 of 10
Highlighted
Aspirant

Yes I have tried all methods you have listed and I am connected to this network, and I have been using Admin Password. I have reset the network multiple times. Any help people?

Message 5 of 10
Highlighted
Aspirant

I have tried everything you said but still not working. By default I mean Admin and Password. Any other solutions.?
Message 6 of 10
Highlighted
Aspirant

Sorry about posting multiple times. It told me there was an error so I posted again but it showed both.🤣
Message 7 of 10
Highlighted
Aspirant

If you want to get detailed information on this subject, you can visit 192168.wiki - 10.0.0.1.

Message 8 of 10
Highlighted
Prodigy

default on a netgear router is not 10.0.0.1. You must have it set up as an access point. Press the reset button for 30 seconds while its powered on to do a factory reset and then you'll be able to log into 192.168.1.1 or www.routerlogin.net.

Message 9 of 10
Highlighted

You'll sometimes see that IP address if the start up process can't use the usual defaults for some reason.

Setting up as an access point is certainly one scenario where that could happen. Having overlappimg networks is another.

Solved: 192.168.1.1 and 10.0.0.1 Network Map - Which one i... - NETGEAR Communities

One way to try to persuade it to behave and use a more common address is to ensure that you start the network in the recommended order:

• Turn off and unplug the modem.
  • Turn off the modem router and computers.
  • Plug in the modem and turn it on. Wait 2 minutes.
  • Turn on the modem router and wait 2 minutes.
  • Turn on the computers.

Just another user.

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements