I need to speak on the phone with someone in support. I can't find a number online can anyone help

rjwink
Follower

I need to speak on the phone with someone in support. I can't find a number online can anyone help

Message 1 of 5
labatt
Mentor

Re: I need to speak on the phone with someone in support. I can't find a number online can anyone h

Your path is through mynetgear where you register the router. There you can open an issue. This is assuming you are under warrenty. 

Modem CM2050V
Message 2 of 5

Re: I need to speak on the phone with someone in support. I can't find a number online can anyone h

... or deal with your problem here.

Whatever you do, do not run a web search and ring the numbers that come up. Most of them are scams that can do serious harm to your bank balance and you network.

If you insist on paying for support, Netgear farms out paid support to Gearhead.

GearHead Support

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 3 of 5
Shod
Aspirant

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 4 of 5

See above.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements