× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

If Not Keeping Up With Firmware Updates, Will Installing Latest Update Install All Prior Updates?

faustind
Aspirant

If Not Keeping Up With Firmware Updates, Will Installing Latest Update Install All Prior Updates?

I am currently using a Netgear WNR2000v3 Wireless Router. I have never installed any Firmware/Software updates. If I install the latest Firmware/Software update

(Firmware Version 1.1.2.10 ), will this include all prior updates or do I need to go all the way back and install Firmware/Software updates in the order in which they were formulated?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
TheEther
Guru

Re: If Not Keeping Up With Firmware Updates, Will Installing Latest Update Install All Prior Updates

Just the latest will do.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
TheEther
Guru

Re: If Not Keeping Up With Firmware Updates, Will Installing Latest Update Install All Prior Updates

Just the latest will do.
Message 2 of 4
faustind
Aspirant

Thank you so much for the prompt and informative reply.

Message 3 of 4
VE6CGX
Master

Rarely you have to update version by version. In this case update utility will tell when

trying to update to latest version.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7