× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Inability to login to user interface on some Windows 10 computers

Suntop_Kinseeke
Aspirant

Inability to login to user interface on some Windows 10 computers

I was able to use readycloud a week ago but now it just stays at the login screen. This account is attached to my netgear account. Until Sunday it was working but now it dont. And the text for USERNAME and PASSWORD turns red. And I checked my PW and it is good obviously because I am able to post here.. I do not understand as to why it does the login loop back to the login screen. I have cleared cache, went incognito in Chrome, tried Edge and Firefox all 3 browsers have the problem. Factory reset did no good. So if my SSO works here then it should work on readycloud but it does not. I did not pay over 100 dollars to not have this feature...... I am disappointed that this stopped after a week..I get no error message at all. And it won't allow me to go to the page it normally goes to.

So, is there something wrong with your end? I did everything suggeted to get it to work. And I even tried the test url that an admin posted. 

It works on the computer I set it up on just fine but on all other systems it will NOT ALLOW ME. What is the point of the readycloud if it only works on the PC you set it up on!?!!?!? 

David S.

Model: Netgear R6400

FW: V1.0.1.12_1.0.11

O/S Windows 10 Pro 1607 (Build 14393.222)

Intel i5 2540M 12 GB ram

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Suntop_Kinseeke
Aspirant

Re: Inability to login to user interface on some Windows 10 computers

Issue resolved. Apprently my password I used and saved into one browser did not autosync and has been resolved. Please do not respond. I should of double checked this against the primary machine. ((Mods please close this thread as I figured it out.. Sorry for the wase of space))

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Suntop_Kinseeke
Aspirant

Re: Inability to login to user interface on some Windows 10 computers

Issue resolved. Apprently my password I used and saved into one browser did not autosync and has been resolved. Please do not respond. I should of double checked this against the primary machine. ((Mods please close this thread as I figured it out.. Sorry for the wase of space))

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7