× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

M4100-D12G Letter of Volatility

jaron11
Follower

M4100-D12G Letter of Volatility

Can you please send us a Statement of Volatility or Letter of Volatility for the M4100-D12G?

If you are unfamiliar with this type of document, it should contain the type and size of each memory inside the unit. It should also indicate whether the memory is volatile (contents is erased when the unit is powered down), and indicate whether the memory is user-accessible.

This is similar to the request in the following discussion.  The link in that closed discussion has expired:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Managed-Switches/M4100-D12G-looking-for-letter-of-volatility/m-p/19...

Thanks for the help

Model: M4100-D12G (GSM5212v1h1)|10‐port GE + 2 GE Combo L2 Managed PD Switch
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: M4100-D12G Letter of Volatility

@jaron11,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I got your private message as well.  Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the M4100-D12G (GSM5212) switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you were able to download it and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: M4100-D12G Letter of Volatility

@jaron11,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I got your private message as well.  Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the M4100-D12G (GSM5212) switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you were able to download it and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements