N300 Wireless Router will not pull up admin page

jdma6803
Follower

N300 Wireless Router will not pull up admin page

I have a few of the devices on my network that connect to the router, but no internet connection.  It is only on 2 of the 6 devices that this happens.  I try to connect to the admin page using www.routerlogin.net and it says I am not connected to the router.  I know this is not the case, because I am able to get online on the same machine.   Any ideas?

Model: JWNR2000Tv3|N300 Wireless Router
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: N300 Wireless Router will not pull up admin page

@jdma6803 wrote:

I have a few of the devices on my network that connect to the router, but no internet connection.  It is only on 2 of the 6 devices that this happens.  I try to connect to the admin page using www.routerlogin.net and it says I am not connected to the router.  I know this is not the case, because I am able to get online on the same machine.   Any ideas?

I am confused a bit, because the first sentence doesn't fit with the rest.  Did you mean that you have two devices that connect to the internet, but can't connect to the router admin page?

If so, do these devices use static IP addresses, or do they use dhcp?

Message 2 of 4

Does this ring any bells?

Why can’t I access routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 3 of 4

PS N300 is not a Netgear model number. It is a wifi standard. So we don't know what box you are using, but it may not matter.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements