Highlighted
Aspirant

NA firmware

Hi,
New to forum, so bear with me, please. I have searched this forum, found some threads and tried the different links I found for what I am looking for with no success.

I am trying to downgrade to version 1.0.0.12 firmware for my wndr37a (3700v2) from the latest 1.0.0.14 firmware. I found it easily enough on the website, dl'ed and went to flash it and it says it is not the NA version, do I want to install anyway? I tried to dl it from other sites and still the same thing.

Is there a dl site that has th NA version, or should I install anyway? I am thinking of switch to third party firmware, and I need to start with that version of stock firmware.

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Luminary

Re: NA firmware

Unlike other routers with different regions, there is only one v1.0.0.12 firmware for all WNDR3700v2 routers. You can find a direct download link to that firmware in the v1.0.1.14 sticky thread at the very top of this forum.
_____
WNDR3700v1 (v1.0.7.98NA) - Router uptime (d:h:m:s): 1155:02:31:46 - How To Check and Change Your Router's Firmware: http://forum1.netgear.com/showthread.php?t=63234
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: NA firmware

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements