Aspirant

Need Help On NETGEAR WGR614 V9

Respected Seniors , I have a wgr614 v9 wireless modem router, i get it as gift from my younger brother (living in Germany), How can i change language in English from Germany, I try my self to upload latest Firmware Version 1.2.30. download from http://support.netgear.com/app/products/model/a_id/2591 , but fail, Please guide me and help me step bye step, Thanks waiting your good response. with respect and warm regards nifty46 Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
Virtuoso

Re: Need Help On NETGEAR WGR614 V9

see router reset on my sig below and see router upgrade button. try download US (NA firmware) and load up
VPN Case Study

VPNCASESTUDY.COM

"Our Second To None VPN Related Setup Case Study[/COLOR][/URL]

"One Stop Solution To Your Netgear VPN Connectivity"

*Visit the site for Non-VPN related Doc & Links* [Windows & Mac user/support]

June Mizoguchi-
Message 2 of 5
Aspirant

Thanks Sir for quick reply, I press reset button, after three minute i try to upload world version out side US,because i lives in India not US. but error comes its not piking (*.chk) file, please post a solution. with respect nifty46
Message 3 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Revert to factory default to erase previous config, then hold reset button while removing power followed by continueing to hold reset for 90 secs.
Message 4 of 5
Virtuoso

Make sure when you upload he firmware, you are using IE browser sand PC is wired to the router.
VPN Case Study

VPNCASESTUDY.COM

"Our Second To None VPN Related Setup Case Study[/COLOR][/URL]

"One Stop Solution To Your Netgear VPN Connectivity"

*Visit the site for Non-VPN related Doc & Links* [Windows & Mac user/support]

June Mizoguchi-
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation