× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need N750 Settings Info

MicFirestone
Follower

Need N750 Settings Info

Hi all,

I have replaced my aging N750 with a new NightHawk 3 station mesh system (working very well). We moved and could not get to my old N750 router before I received and set up my new NightHawk.

However, there were some port and port forwarding settings in my N750 that I have forgotten and need to add to the NightHawk system. But I cannot seem to access the N750. I get a message telling me I'm already logged into another system (presumably the NIghtHawk) so I can never get to the setup pages. I tried accessing through a Mac where I changed the WiFi the Mac was looking for to the old N750's network name, but I still cannot even access the pages. Now, I don't have the N750 connected to a modem, but should that be necessary? I just want to access the setup of the N750 to see what port and portforwarding (and a few static IP assignments) so that I can move them over to the NightHawk. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks. Mic in Firestone.

Model: DGND4000|N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Need N750 Settings Info

You should be able to disconnect the N750 from the modem and router and connect a device directly to it. 

when you do, try access it using its ip address. 

Message 2 of 4

@MicFirestone wrote:

Now, I don't have the N750 connected to a modem, but should that be necessary? I just want to access the setup of the N750 to see what port and portforwarding (and a few static IP assignments) so that I can move them over to the NightHawk. Any suggestions appreciated.

What N750 device do you actually own? (N750 is a wifi speed indicator, not a modem number.)

Your footer says DGND4000. But that is a modem/router and you would not normally connect that to a modem.

This could be important. Modem/routers and routers usually have different default IP addresses.

Message 3 of 4
wcalifas
Prodigy

Try clearing the cache or history on whatever browser you're using. You can also just try a different browser. If that doesn't work try your cell phone and use the browser on your cell phone to connect to it through its wifi signal.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7