× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear D6300 unable to see other devices on same network

Saiiraxx
Follower

Netgear D6300 unable to see other devices on same network

Hey for a long time I have not been able to see any other devices when connecting my tv or steam link - any device over wifi says there is nothing else connected, wondering if there is a setting somewhere I need to change on the D6300 because other modems have been fine in the past.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: Netgear D6300 unable to see other devices on same network

What firmware version do you have on the D6300?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

Where do you expect to see these other devices? In a browser? With wifi? Some sort of app?

By the way, you have posted your message in the section of this community given over to
General WiFi Routers

The D6300 a DSL Modem/Router.

You might get better replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section:

DSL Modems & Routers

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: Netgear D6300 unable to see other devices on same network

What firmware version do you have on the D6300?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

Where do you expect to see these other devices? In a browser? With wifi? Some sort of app?

By the way, you have posted your message in the section of this community given over to
General WiFi Routers

The D6300 a DSL Modem/Router.

You might get better replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section:

DSL Modems & Routers

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7