× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear N600 Router Access Not Working

JHagles
Tutor

Netgear N600 Router Access Not Working

I recently had the power go out in my home and our N600 modem/router seems to have reset to the default settings. The router still works, with more intermitent internet drops than usual. However when I try to access routerlogin.net or the IP address it takes me to a page saying there is no internet service and to activate the equipment with my service provider. I checked with Spectrum and the router is still activated on their end and the internet service is still active as I can use the router just fine most of the time. However, the increased drops of WiFi and being unable to access the router to restore our usual Wifi settings has been frustrating. I have tried a factory reset and the problems still persist.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Netgear N600 Router Access Not Working

What actual device do you have? N600 is a speed, not a model. 

Did you try accessing it at 192.168.100.1?

Message 2 of 5
JHagles
Tutor

Model number is C3700

And yeah connecting by 192.168.100.1 also brings me to the following page:

Capture.PNG

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

What happens if you go through the activation process?

Message 4 of 5
JHagles
Tutor

The router is activated on the service providers side. When I select the service provider on the router login page it says to contact Spectrum to activate the equipment, but the router is already activated in Spectrums system (I called to make sure) and providing Wifi.

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7