× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear won’t verify my email after my old account disappeared

Dj0h333
Tutor

Netgear won’t verify my email after my old account disappeared

I set up the nighthawk app in December and everything was working fine until a few days ago. I was continuously logged into the nighthawk app until I wasn’t. I tried to log back in, it said I didn’t have an account. So after not being able to find out how to get help- I made a new account with the same credentials. Now it’s saying my router is registered to my email address but it’s not recognizing me? And it is asking me to verify my Netgear account but Netgear won’t verify my account. I click the link in the email and it takes me to an error page. I try and register my router, it gives me another error.
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Netgear won’t verify my email after my old account disappeared

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

You could try logging into the old account/email and de-registering the router. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/Registration-and-Un-Registering-products-Hel...

Message 2 of 5
Dj0h333
Tutor

It wouldn’t let me log in with the “old account” it said I didn’t have an account when I kept trying to log in. I made a new account with the exact same email and password. I don’t know how to de register it and re register it again. Regretting this purchase. It also won’t let me verify my “new account” I keep getting an error message.
Message 3 of 5
Dj0h333
Tutor

Also, I can’t access anything on myNetgear.com it is giving me an error message of “too many redirects” and won’t load.
Message 4 of 5
Dj0h333
Tutor

It was my fault. I misspelled .com on the first account. Customer service fixed it for me. Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7