× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

New Wifi Router AC750, not all devices can connect

sprice
Aspirant

New Wifi Router AC750, not all devices can connect

I installed this wireless router, had internet working fine on my Android phone.  For my personal laptop, I had ask to connect to the new wifi network name, and input the password that is on the router.  Worked fine.  So I thought it would be straightforward to connect to my work laptop, a Surface Pro.  Did the same thing, chose the new wifi network, put in the password, but I get "cannot connect to this network."  I have restarted the laptop, it doesn't make a difference.  If it works for all my other devices, my can't I connect on this one?  (the one that really matters!)

Model: D6000|AC750 WiFi Modem Router - 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
sprice
Aspirant

RESOLVED: New Wifi Router AC750, not all devices can connect

Hi all, issues is resolved. I had to call my company Help Desk to get this addressed.  I had to go to a program they have on my computer where I entered chose the new wifi network and put in the password.  The same things I did OUTSIDE that program, but I had do to it in that program in order for it to work.  Anyway, all set.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
sprice
Aspirant

RESOLVED: New Wifi Router AC750, not all devices can connect

Hi all, issues is resolved. I had to call my company Help Desk to get this addressed.  I had to go to a program they have on my computer where I entered chose the new wifi network and put in the password.  The same things I did OUTSIDE that program, but I had do to it in that program in order for it to work.  Anyway, all set.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7