× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk RAX42 QOS Priority not updating after applying changes

djhixson88
Aspirant

Nighthawk RAX42 QOS Priority not updating after applying changes

Just as the title states, I just purchased this router today and am having this issue. I've had the issue in the past with the R8500 as well but never got a solution. 

Message 1 of 4

Re: Nighthawk RAX42 QOS Priority not updating after applying changes

@djhixson88 wrote:

Just as the title states, I just purchased this router today and am having this issue.

Usually best to invude the proble,m in the body text. Titles are easily overlooked, especially when you have put your message in the wrong section.

The RAX42 is not a bog standard Nighthawk router.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Routers with WiFi 6 (AX) - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 4
djhixson88
Aspirant

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I’ll go check out that forum you linked. I didn’t even realize I had posted in the wrong one. Thanks
Message 3 of 4

@djhixson88 wrote:

I didn’t even realize I had posted in the wrong one. Thanks

It happens all the time. It is not your fault. Netgear has created this rat's nest of a community.

The problem is that people get lost in sections where no one understands what they are asking  about and then wonder why they are ignored.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7