× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Mesh system has

Mauro1704
Follower

Orbi Mesh system has

I used to be able to pick which devices to turn on or off internet too. (Switch next to the devices on Orbi app) I just updated the orbi to a new software and this option is not there anymore. I can only pause the devices but this is only for parental controls (parental controls is off ) how do I get the option back to turn on and off internet to certain devices?
Message 1 of 2

Re: Orbi Mesh system has

@Mauro1704 wrote:
I used to be able to pick which devices to turn on or off internet too. (Switch next to the devices on Orbi app) I just updated the orbi to a new software and this option is not there anymore. I can only pause the devices but this is only for parental controls (parental controls is off ) how do I get the option back to turn on and off internet to certain devices?

I don't understand the question – is it something to do with using the Orbi app to control stuff? – but I do know that this isn't the best place to ask about Orbi Mesh systems.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Orbi - NETGEAR Communities

or maybe here:

Orbi App - NETGEAR Communities

That's just a guess based on not knowing exactly which device you have.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7