× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi rbr50 unknown wired devices

Jstowe27
Follower

Orbi rbr50 unknown wired devices

I noticed a number of unknown Arris devices appeared in my network map. I don’t own any arris devices. Very odd I have reset my wifi password, but this one still appears as wired device - I have no devices connected to any of the ports of the router or satellite. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
Model: CATRBR50-100NAS|Orbi Premium CAT5e Flat Ethernet Cable
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi rbr50 unknown wired devices

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AC products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Thank you.

@Jstowe27 wrote:
I noticed a number of unknown Arris devices appeared in my network map. I don’t own any arris devices. Very odd I have reset my wifi password, but this one still appears as wired device - I have no devices connected to any of the ports of the router or satellite. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7