Highlighted
Follower

Parental control not working

Hi,
I had to buy one of these routers today as an emergency. I have spent several hours trying to get the parental controls to work with my iPad and the kids iPods.

I have a default account set to high filter.

I have a bypass account set to none.

Parental controls is switched on and Facebook is blocked. (Yay!)
However I then use the iPad genie client to login to the bypass account and everything is still blocked...

All the settings were configured online. In using genie and the netgear site. I have checked and there is nothing setup in the OpenDNS site.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance...
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: Parental control not working

You could try this iPad parental control software: http://www.iphone-spy-software.com/ipad-spy-software.html
Maybe it works.
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Aspirant

bobspud,

Well, I guess you can use ikeymonitor. It is spy software especially developed for alomost all the iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.
You can know more about it by visiting its official site
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Novice

Adela wrote:

Well, I guess you can use ikeymonitor. It is spy software especially developed for alomost all the iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.

I downloaded iKeyMonitor here http://ikeymonitor.com/download myself these days and began to use it. It is fantastic that I can see what has been done on my iPhone. It is also available in Cydia.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Novice

Adela wrote:

I downloaded iKeyMonitor myself these days and began to use it. It is fantastic that I can see what has been done on my iPhone. It is also available in Cydia.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Aspirant

There are several handy IPhone apps gathered on this page . Although most of them are paid, some of them have free trial options, so you can actually use it for free for a couple of days.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements