× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problem port forwarding WNDR3400v3

XRing
Follower

Problem port forwarding WNDR3400v3

I'm looking for any suggestions on opening up a port on my Netgear WNDR3400v3 router running Firmware V1.0.1.42_1.0.68 that's connected to the internet through Spectrum's branded D3.1 eMTA DOCSIS 3.1 Advanced Voice Modem.

Being very new to using any type of Helium miner, I'm not sure I have things set correctly.  My miner is witnessing and earning some HNT, however it witnesses and earns like it is relayed.  Though it does not show relayed.

When I check port 44158 which I have forwarded, it shows as either closed or filtered.

I'm a bit stumped where I have gone wrong, and am thinking I have left something obvious out of my set up but too overthinking.  Any suggestions?

Port filtered.png

I have an address reserved

address serservation.png

 and I have it port forwarded

Port forwarded.png

When that did not resolve the filter status I opened the NAT

NAT open.png

My RAK miner shows inbound/outbound is ok and is synced with blockchain and that there is no NAT.  

RAK status.png

 Regardless, even after a couple days wait and having reset router and RAK, the port remains closed.

Port closed.png

 I'd appreciate any suggestions on thinking this one through better.  What am I missing?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7