Highlighted
Aspirant

R6200 ReadyShare: Unable to download files larger than 2gb

Anyone ever experience a issue with downloading file that are over 2gb? I am accessing my readyshare over the internet and have no issue with files under 2gb. The attached harddrive is Formatted in NTFS and doesnt have any issues copying the larger files from withing the network. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: R6200 ReadyShare: Unable to download files larger than 2gb

Hi @T2ak,

Welcome to the community!

Do you get any error message when you copy files larger than 2Gb? Is this a one file that has a size of over 2Gb or several files that's over 2Gb? Are you getting this issue wherever you download the file? I'm trying to isolate whether if it's the internet connection from the place where you are downloading it. What's the firmware version of your router?

Regards,

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Aspirant

I get a err_no_response error. It is any file over 2g. There are multiple files. The issues seem to happen anywhere i am trying to access the drive from, on all my devices. I'm unsure of firmware but I made sure it was up to date before I posted my original question. I can look when I get home.

Thanks for your help.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@T2ak I replicating and it didn't give me same result. I suggest you upgrade to the latest firmware. If you have the latest firmware, reflash and reset. Resetting the router will need reconfiguration.

Regards,

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements