× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6220

CT1958
Aspirant

R6220

Good afternoon! I just have a simple question and I hope that I can solve this minor problem. My Nighthawk Router is working and online. The trouble I am having is that when I go in to look at my devices, it shows everything that I have except it shows the router not connected. Can anyone help me with that? I really would appreciate it very much. Thank you in advanced. Have a wonderful afternoon and evening.

Message 1 of 4

Re: R6220

@CT1958 wrote:

The trouble I am having is that when I go in to look at my devices, it shows everything that I have except it shows the router not connected.

Where are you looking? What are you looking with?

Message 2 of 4
plemans
Guru

What modem/gateway is the router connected to? 

You mean that on your browser gui, the router is showing as not connected to the internet? 

(screensnips are beneficial to helping understand things)

Message 3 of 4
CT1958
Aspirant

I thank everyone that replied to my problem. I do greatly appreciate it. After just calming myself down, and thinking everything through and going through all the menus and connections, I was able to figure out my problem and now my R6220 Router is showing that it’s connected when I go into the system settings/devices, it now shows that it’s connected and I have gone back to check every so often and it’s still showing connected, so now I don’t go checking any longer and everything is running much smoother and the speeds are where they should be. This is a great community. It’s wonderful that there are ones like yourself that takes the time to help. Blessings to you!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7