× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6350 AC1750 can’t connect to internet

RKobe
Aspirant

R6350 AC1750 can’t connect to internet

I recently bought the R6350/AC1750 router at first I was able to connect to get it working just fine. Then the next day it would not connect to the internet. I would reset the modem and router like I have seen. It would work for about 30-60 minutes and then I’d have to repeat. Now no matter what it will not get any internet at all. The modem works fine. But I can’t get any internet through the modem.
Message 1 of 7
plemans
Guru

Re: R6350 AC1750 can’t connect to internet

What modem do you have? 

What firmware is on the router?

Message 2 of 7
RKobe
Aspirant

The modem is from COX cable and I have reset the router back to factory setting just like it was straight out of the box.
Message 3 of 7
plemans
Guru

which modem is it from cox?

Message 4 of 7
RKobe
Aspirant

I’m not sure. I’m not at my father in law’s house to see. I know it stands straight up. And has the telephone also. They said COX just replaced it about 6 months ago
Message 5 of 7
plemans
Guru

so its your father in law doing all this?

You're not actually doing it?

Message 6 of 7
RKobe
Aspirant

I’m doing it for him. He is technologically challenged. However, I found out there was a power surge that fried the modem and router. So I’m getting him a new modem with WiFi. He had an antique type power strip or brick of sorts. Thank you for trying to help.
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7