R6400v2 USB speed and Readycloud access
I need some basic info about this router. Actually i am planning to purchase a R6400v2 router. My basic requirements are Gigabit Ports, USB access via LAN for file transfer sometimes on all devices like Mobiles, Laptop and Smart TV for streaming. I do not want hi speed like 100MBps for backup, for that i will plan NAS with this router later. Currently I am on a 50Mbps Internet Plan. I want to access my USB data on internet whenever i am out of my house. I recently purchased an other brand router which has all these features but lacks one feature like ReadyCloud. That router was giving me 35-40 MBps USB transfer speed(which is enough for me) on gigabit connected directly to my router and Computer. But as my ISP is providing me private IP for the internet(10.x.x.x series), I am not able to do port forwarding to acces my USB over internet. Then i decided to return that Router. And now i came to know about R6400v2 which is also fitting in my budget. So i have some quetion to ask if somebody can help me into this.
1) How much speed will i get(over local Network share or local FTP) if i connect a usb harddisk to router and access via gigabit Lan? For me I am happy if it can give max 30-40MBps.
2) Can i use it over internet via Readycloud Login on my current ISP(Private IP)? because i cant use port forwarding because of private WAN IP. And hows the speed performace if any file is copied through ReadyCLoud
3) I have checked it has Wireless Access Point Mode, if i connect my primary router which has 100 Mbps port to WAN of R6400v2 then can i still use 1Gbps on LAN port of R6400v2 or will it make all LAN port on R6400v2 to 100 Mbps.
4) Will Readycloud works in Wireless Access Point Mode?
5) I have read somewhere that if this router is used in Bridge mode then Wireless network will get off. Only LAN ports will be available to use.
Is there any issues like slow speed on Gigabit Ports or is there any other issue.
I have seen another router R7000 which is out of my budget. And if in case i buy R7000 then what will be the major difference in performance compared to this R6400v2.
Thanks in Advance